Tuesday, April 02, 2013

absent minded

Apparently enough years have passed.

I got through most of March without thinking about the anniversary of the car accident. In fact, I had to look at past years on the blog here to even remember the actual date.  This is very different from earlier years when it would either be right at the forefront of my consciousness, or it would be lurking in my subconscious and I would just feel anxious but not know why.

This year? Nothin'.

I only thought about it in late March because some stranger was asking me how long it had been.



I am inclined to think that this type of forgetting is a good thing ;-)

1 comments:

FUZZARELLY said...

You may also have been preoccupied with Evil Neighbor and Your Favorite Kid's drum line.

Or it could have been that healing thing called Time.