Friday, August 24, 2012

knitting some green stuff


I am utterly exhausted. I am not sleeping well because I am paranoid about the ass-wipe neighbor. I keep worrying he's gonna go all Colorado on my ass or something.  I know I am making stories up about in my head, but having this happen reminds me of what it might feel like to have your house broken into (which has not happened to me, knock on wood). I feel violated and vulnerable and anxious.

Thank you all for all the healing energy sent his way.  TheAnimalDoc says Riley is healing. He's not back to normal, but it looks like he is still healing. He seemed a little surprised by his progress actually, and I swear it's due the power of all the love and light and prayers being sent his way (there's your dose of granola for the day).  His pupil is dilating now (before it was fixed shut like a pinhole), and he does seem to be tracking moving objects in that eye, but there is still some blood in the back of his eyeball so he doesn't know yet if he is actually seeing things clearly or just responding to changes in light.  Another re-check in a week, and until them we continue with more meds.

Love you guys.
Really.
I do.

1 comments:

Kerry said...

So glad to hear Riley seems to be improving! I hope this happened at the old house and not the new? Either way it totally sucks and is incredibly scary but if it's at the old house at least it'll be easier to walk away soon. Brew up some sleepy tea and try to get some rest. You're all in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs!!!