Friday, July 13, 2012

re-entry is such a bitch

Unpacking has resulted in there being yarn and fiber and bobbins and receipts and mail and clothing and bottles of balsamic vinegars.....all. over. my. house.

It's everywhere.

For every one item I put away it seems three more items appear, and about an hour ago every surface in my house was covered with something that did not belong where it was.  It's like it's breeding

Making the clean-up even more fun and interesting today was the realization that in addition to Mr.Darcy leaving his mark on Riley's dog bed, he also tagged MyFavoriteKid's bed.  Now how MyFK missed that last night while he slept in there has got to be the 8th Natural Wonder of the World.  I mean, how do you miss that?!!!  I know boys are kinda gross and smelly, but seriously.  I didn't go into his room yesterday at all, but it was the first thing I noticed when I rolled in there this morning.  MyFK's response to how he missed the obvious odor??  "How was I to know that smell was cat pee!  I am not a cat!"  (I know. The mind boggles, doesn't it??)

So I haven't even bothered unpacking my suitcase to wash my own clothes today because the washing machine has been backed up with duvet covers and sheets and blankets and (thank god) waterproof protective bed covers.


Next time I think the asswipe cat goes to the kennel with the dogs.



0 comments: