Saturday, May 05, 2012

snaps on saturday


Knittin', snackin', sippin'.....what a super wonderful afternoon it was :-)

MyFavoriteKid is off at his dad's this weekend and this is the first Saturday in a very long time that TheMostImportantGuy and I have not had to go look at appliances or tile or countertops or flooring or meet with potential contractors. Yay!  We got up early and went for morning practice at the zen center. We went out to breakfast with the zen center peeps.  We looked over the wedding photos I took with last weekend's bride and groom.  On the way home we stopped off at the home of the wonderful Kimberly (from the Friday knitting group I go to) as she was hostessing a little party. I figured we'd be there a from noon until 2-ish....just a couple of hours.  We were there for SIX HOURS and it was fabulous and I might have had to spend the last hour or two waiting for my cocktails to wear off (best rum I have ever had). Anyhow, lots of fun, lots of laughs.  And lots of doggie cuteness!



0 comments: