Tuesday, February 28, 2012

in my ears

I do believe that yesterday was the pinnacle of sickness for me. This morning I woke up feeling like I had improved somewhat, but I had a whole lot to do today, and by the end of it, I was wiped out again.

Yesterday bibliogrrl asked where the knitting bag came from, and it is from ThreeBagsFull/MichelleInMaine on Etsy. She updates her shop every Monday (time varies, check her shop notes though, I think she lists it). I believe her shop gets wiped out pretty quickly, so if you don't see what you want today, keep going back...or look through what she has sold and if you see a fabric you like and a size you like, you can send her a note. She sets up custom listings for people a lot, it looks like!

Now! I'm off to bed to try to rest because tomorrow is another very busy day and I'm still not feeling top-notch, but I thought I'd leave you with a taste of what I've been listening to in the car quite a bit lately. It's Django Reinhardt and Stephane Grapelli as part of the Quintet Du Hot Club De France.

I can only imagine what I must look like smiling my face off while driving down the road with this stuff cranked up. I must not look too insane because people in the cars next to me at traffic lights look at me and smile.
Maybe they think I'm insane. LOL
Whatever. This music makes me ohhhh sooo happy :-) I swear I was born in the wrong era.



0 comments: