Saturday, October 22, 2011

snaps on saturday

My new favorite thing....



....roasted radishes.

I'm not a big fan of raw radishes, but boy, does their flavor change once roasted! Something more like a turnip, maybe.
Deeee-licious :-)

Recipe found here, although obviously my first run at this was sans carrots. Actually, I served them along side roasted asparagus, and roasted fennel (recipe found here, but I had to skip the parmesean, which is a little sad to go without, but I'm not eating dairy right now).


Roasting vegetables is one of my favorite things about fall.

3 comments:

thestashattacked said...

Those look tasty! I'll have to give them a try.

ward little said...

chef, ok its going to be grilled leg of lamb with roast radishes and fennel. last weekend i did the lamb with those brussel sprouts, can i do all three? cheers, w

Linda said...

Wow, thanks for the recipe link! One more use for radishes, whoopee!! I recently learned to add the leaves to soups, so now I feel thrifty while making use of the whole vegetable.