Friday, October 07, 2011

i cannot believe i didnt think of this myself.

Thank you VERY much to Fuzzarelly for cracking me up when I needed it most (the last couple of days have been hectic and challenging).

Fuzz sent me a link to another amputee's Halloween Costume, inspired by the move A Christmas Story (and you haven't seen it, you can click here for the reference...."Frah-Jee-Lay! That must be Italian!" ..."I think that says FRAGILE, honey." hahaha)

Anyhow. Get this:

epic win photos - Halloween Costume WINEdit post
see more WIN - Epic Win Photos and Videos

Leg lamp.
I almost died when I saw it.

And I totally cannot believe I didn't think of this myself. (I even own the same exact shoe she is wearing. What a trip.)

Although I think my hips are a bit to "hippy" to make a good harp for the lampshade ;-)

2 comments:

Janice in GA said...

I saw this the other day, and honestly, the first person I thought of was you. :) In a GOOD way, though.

I hope that's not creepy.

Kathy said...

Love it! Jean Shepherd is one of my favorite authors.