Friday, September 30, 2011

improved.

Think I've almost nipped this damn cold in the bud! I'm still not 100%, but I actually got outside in the fresh air for a bit with the dogs at a dog park.

I don't know how I managed to stick to the no wheat, no dairy, no sugar thing during all of this (did I mention I put down the caffeine, too??)....but I did.

Hardly can say I'm feeling better, though *bwahahaha*. I've been so sick, I'd never notice!



Going to bed early. I'm going to try going to the zen center tomorrow.

1 comments:

Gina said...

I'm so glad to hear you are on the recovery side of the grunge. (I have bestowed this name on it because it is remarkably similar to the Humboldt crud experienced by all new Humboldt State students - usually coinciding with their first set of papers and midterms.) Mine started in early September, and at first I was so congested I couldn't even cough. I also had a fever, so I suspect it was actually an early season flu. The cough really does go away eventually -- but very, very slowly. Hang in there! Your crazy life will be returned to you soon.