Monday, June 20, 2011

mt laundry

It feels like the last two days have been about laundry, and only laundry. It got kinda backed up around here, what with almost 3 weeks of hospital visits, promotion events, and then my being sick.

But of course, it isn't really just about laundry around here. That's just me avoiding writing about the tougher stuff. Running out of underpants it so much easier to write about LOL.

What's tough is that change is in the air. I am in the process of re-evaluating my schedule and my commitments so that I can be of more help to my folks.....and then I'm also aware that there is going to be some sort of shift real soon here because the new house is just about ready for TheMostImportantGuy to move into it (in fact, he's aiming to be out of his old place by next weekend).

Change is in the air. It's not good, it's not bad, it's just change.....
but it's causing me to address the fact that I'm more a creature of habit than I realized I was.


Laundry will be done today.
Maybe tomorrow I will write more, and not about dirty socks.

0 comments: