Saturday, January 01, 2011

snaps on saturday


Me, my iPad, and my latte...
sitting in the coffee shop across from
the hotel we stayed in New Year's Eve

I woke up around 8am, and couldn't stop staring at the ceiling thinking about too many things. Around 9am I slinked out as quietly as I could, and left TheMostImportantGuy sleeping. I then had a nice quite time with my coffee, watching the rain, catching up on email and blogs, and keeping an eye on the window of our room for signs of life (see the arrow?! LOL). Around 10:15am or so I decided I'd better just head back and wake TheMIG up, because check-out time was noon. I got in line and ordered his beverage of choice (a large, triple shot, soy latte). While the barista was brewing his drink, TheMIG texted me, "What doing?"

Perfect timing.

I told him to look out the window, because there I was crossing the street with one of his most favorite things ever.

A good way to start the New Year.

0 comments: