Thursday, January 27, 2011

meltdown

Sorry about handing over my blogging responsibilities last night. That was TheMostImportantGuy that actually took over for me because I was completely flipping out.

It's official. I'm having a mini-meltdown. Well, let's hope mini. It seems like it's getting bigger.

I'm anxious, I'm crying in the supermarket on the frozen foods aisle, I'm yelling at the people I care about, I'm tired, and I cannot find one friggin' minute to myself. It seems like every. single. movement. I make is made to do something for someone else. Whether it be the zoo-parade of animals, or the people I am closest to, or various entities that require volunteer help.

I need a moment.
I dont even know how long of a moment.
And I dont have any idea where in the F%&$ I am going to find said moment.
But I need a moment of aloooooooooooone time.
Terribly.

I just need to get my head on straight, because something is not quite right.

5 comments:

~Donna~ said...

Meltdowns are going around, I've had my share in the last few weeks.

Time to re-evaluate what you are doing on a daily basis.

Remember what's important.

Remember yourself.

thestashattacked said...

Don't worry. We love you anyway. :D

Guernseygal said...

Step right away and just breathe.
I think IMO that you are experience the backlash from the death of MIG's father.
My mother was like this when she lost her parents. During the immediate aftermath she was cool calm and collected but a few months down theline it hit her badly.
I'm sure that you will get through this
hugs xx

Lorena said...

Not that we're rolling in warm weather down here, but I think what you need is a five-day Florida vacation wherein you loll about not doing Jack Shit. (Hey, a girl can dream, right?)

Take care of yourself, sweets. Take time for yourself, even if it's just half an hour for a hot bath and no thinking. *smooch*

~Donna~ said...

oh my goodness Guernseygal...

You are soooo right about the backlash. Have been there and seen that before.

Whatever it is Ms A, we're here for you.

I think I'm going to take my own advice this weekend.