Thursday, October 14, 2010

daybreak

I took some photos of me wearing the new shawl. Well, too many photos actually (for even more, scroll back to yesterday). Perhaps if I finished things more often I wouldn't feel so driven to have all out photoshoots with them.


Here it is held open, in an awesomely fuzzy photo:



Here it is tied in front under some really amazing yellow lighting:



And here is my favorite way of wearing it, but shot in the shadows:




Figures. I had just as much trouble photographing it as I did knitting it.


Pattern: Daybreak, by WestKnits (Ravelry pattern link)
Yarn: The Sanguine Gryphon's Bugga! in Sooty Dancer and Grey Scalloped Bar Butterfly (hand dyed merino wool, cashmere---yum!---with a bit of nylon in there)

And here's a link to my Rav project page.



Okay. Onto the next thing.
Which should probably be finishing up some unfinished things.

3 comments:

Dawnknitella said...

Hey, guess what? That shawl is freakin' perfect! Excellent job and worth every tinked stitch, if you ask me.

Signed,
A. Lurker

Mouse said...

That.. is awesomesauce! I love it! I also now have ideas as to what to do with the solid gray sock yarn I bought for an unknown project.

~Donna~ said...

Cool! Looks great. :)