Sunday, September 12, 2010

punchy

I know I am not the only person out here wondering why time is flying by so quickly, why there is never a bottom to the pile of laundry, why the To-Do list is never completely crossed off, and how it happens that when one finally does find a crack in their schedule for themselves that something seems to come up and take it away.....

So why bother complaining about when I am preaching to the choir, right?? You all already know how it goes. Don't you?


Calgon. Take me away.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Ha! Ain't it always so?

Though I'm not complaining too much. After weeks and months of minimal fiber stuff, only working on things if I can carry them around with me and get 5 minutes at a time - Yesterday, I finally finished (nearly a year later) a vest for the kid (zipper and all!). He's not wearing it today though. I did SomethingWrong! (ha!)

~Donna~ said...

You said it sister.

...who's got time for a bath?!?