Saturday, June 19, 2010

snaps on saturday


MyFavoriteKid makes a birthday wish
(somewhere in the darkness of my crappy photo skillz)



NOW: "Squozen" feeling in the center of my chest, the heart version of "having a pit in my stomach". I've been very uncomfortable in my own skin for awhile now. I seem to be able to ignore it quite nicely (which does nothing at all for addressing the root cause, I do understand). But it's getting to the point where it's just flat out hard to shake it. I'm also finding myself very irritated by sounds lately. I feel overstimulated. I actually do believe that I'd find a deprivation tank outright enjoyable at this point.

2 comments:

Mouse said...

Happy Birthday MFK! (BTW.. if you'd like me to Photoshop that picture for you, just let me know!)

FUZZARELLY said...

I, too, have been uncomfortable in my own skin lately. Trying to flush the discontinued medz out of my system, and getting used to the Me that is coming up for air after years on anti-depressents.

You have a lot of stuff going on in your life. You're processing.

Just be.

It will all be okay.