Wednesday, June 23, 2010

short n sweet

Just got home from the zen center (MyFavoriteKid and I met TheMostImportantGuy for dinner near there, and then we all went to the zen center together). I haven't been able to go for a couple of weeks, and I've really been feeling it. Sure, I can practice at home, but there is something very nice about practicing with the group. Wednesday nights and Saturday mornings are the biggest gatherings there, and I got to see some faced I hadn't seen in awhile. It was nice.



NOW: Digesting a piece of MyFK's left over birthday cake. Really wanting to knit for a bit (yay! wanting to knit! FINALLY.) Wishing my cats would come in from outside so I can shut down the house and go to sleep without worrying about them. They are enjoying the warmer weather, the longer days, and the moonlight.

1 comments:

~Donna~ said...

Practicing outside the house gets you away from the source of all your angst too. And no distractions either. :)