Wednesday, June 30, 2010

packing packing packing

It seems like I'm only logging on the computer each day just long enough to do a quick scan of email and to make a sorry excuse for the daily blogpost.

It's because I'm preparing to travel.

Which I wish had me looking like this:



But really has me looking like this:

(well, the one legged version...but you get my drift)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


NOW: TheMostImportantGuy and I are sitting on top of the bed, both on our laptops, both wishing that we were in bed with the lights out. The dog is outside (forgot to close the dog door) barking at who-knows-what. And I can see from where I am perched that I forgot to shut the lights off in the laudryroom. My neck is stiff. And I can smell hot chocolate coming from the empty mug on the nightstand.

0 comments: