Friday, May 14, 2010

peacemaker

Just got home from an evening with MyFavoriteKid and family, because he was in a school play tonight. I got there an hour or so pre-show to bring the kids some healthy snacks to hold them over (they had a rehearsal right after school, and then the play started at 6pm--they were starving).

My mom and dad came, as did TheEX, his brother, and his mother (hail! hail! the gang's all here!). The ExMIL gave MyFK some roses after the show, and the drama teacher gave me a lovely bouquet for helping (I've actually brought snacks for ALL rehearsals).


So the play was a middle school version of Romeo and Juliet. MyFK played Benvolio. Here he is breaking up a fight between Tybalt and one of the Capulets.



Sorry for the fuzzy photo, but the teacher wouldn't allow us to take photos, so I totally snuck this one in by shooting from my lap while pretending to just fiddle with the camera.


There's other stuff to blog about. For sure. But I am beat. I have some free time tomorrow morning though, and my plan is to have a little sit down & type over coffee in the morning.

Nighty-night.

0 comments: