Sunday, April 04, 2010

run bunnies, run!



Hope y'all had a Happy Holiday! I actually kinda forgot it was Easter this morning, to tell you the truth. MyFavoriteKid was off with his dad for the weekend (perfect timing because aside from it being Easter, this week was also his grandma's and uncle's birthdays on that side). Because MyFK was gone, there was no whipping out of the Easter goodies (my hips don't need them, and besides, I'm still working off Passover dinner). I did do some gifting later, though. MyFK has been begging me to buy peeps for weeks and kept telling him to wait for Easter (one serving of those is enough, thank-you-very-much).

TheMostImportantGuy and I woke up with all of these grand plans to go out to breakfast and outfit my car with new tires. So much for that, because everything was closed. More poached eggs for us though, so that wasn't too bad...and then a day spent lounging and watching the rain come down.

1 comments:

~Donna~ said...

Yeah, ran into the whole everything is closed thing yesterday. Oh, and the rain. Yeah. The rain sucked.