Sunday, February 07, 2010

snaps on saturday (and now on a sunday)

It's just going to have to be a PhotoFest here this weekend...


Can you believe it? Daffodils in my front yard already ??
Had to share.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a pretty decent weekend. It wasn't the trip away I had hoped for, but it really was a good one. MyFavoriteKid was at his dad's this weekend, and TheMostImportantGuy and I got to spend a lot of time together. We ate out lots (tried a couple of new places, and also went to a few old favorites). We rented a movie and watched the SuperBowl. We went to the zen center for practice. We snuggled lots. And stuff ;-) Had afternoon tea. Took photos of raindrops when it was raining, but when it was sunny, we took a bike ride. Went to the dog park. We even did some errands like oil changes on both of our cars, and going to the futon shop for a new cushion. We also bought and installed some wireless light switches which tickle me pink every time I press them because now I can turn off the lamps that are in hard to access little corners. And dance rehearsal (even though it was smack dab in the middle of everything) was actually a good one.

Now that I write out the list, it sure seems like it was quite the busy weekend, but it was actually relaxed feeling. Full. But relaxed. Hide all
Hope you all had a good weekend, too :-)

2 comments:

JennaKate said...

Flowers already?!? Awesome! Here in MN, I got a snow day home from work due to snowfall amounts and blizzard conditions.

Sounds like a pretty nice weekend too. How did you get into practicing zen Buddhism? (just curious, as I've been reading some Pema Chodron stuff lately)

~Donna~ said...

Glad you had a wonderful weekend. My highlight was buying new wellies. Now I'm ready for the next bit of rain. Was joking with my friend that now the rain will stop since I'm finally prepared for it. :)