Sunday, February 14, 2010

my (creepy) valentine



Left on my front stoop, and not by TheMostImportantGuy.

I wish I knew who it was from, because not knowing kinda creeps me out!
It's not like I'd ever eat it not knowing who it's from....it has that tainted-with-pins-and-poisons Halloween candy feeling to it.
Sad, because it may have just been left with the best and kindest of intentions!


Ok, back to the Olympics. I'm loving it.
Did I ever tell y'all that I use to ski competitively as a kid? I even won a trophy in the downhill ;-)

4 comments:

Carol said...

You are just BEGGING for a Special Olympics joke, aren't you?

But I'm not the one to make it...

xoxoxo

Linda said...

That rose is just creepy!

Gwen said...

Or it's the wrong house...

~Donna~ said...

My Sis and I used to play "speed skaters" on our home done skating rink. Dad would freeze half the yard for us. We had a blast. She would be "coach" in the middle and I would be blazing round and round and round...oh the memories...