Monday, February 08, 2010

i...ummmm....i'm so tired!

I'm not sure what's up with me today, but I'm exhausted. Maybe I did do more that I thought this past weekend. That really was a long list for an ol' hag like me ;-) And when I woke up this morning, I realize there was a whole bunch of other stuff I didn't even list that also took place.

* Before the holidays I had obtained an older Ashford Traditional spinning wheel from someone who was parting with it. This weekend I advertised it as free on Ravelry and passed it along to its new owner.

* I bought a dog house for my old dogs (the two that stayed with TheEx when I moved on), because I still feel a sense of obligation to them, and TheEx couldn't seem to get them set up properly for all this rain we are having. Dog house bought and delivered.

* I went shopping for worms for My FavoriteKid's gecko.

* And I went trolling at Sur LaTable (fancy kitchenwares store), and came home home with a fancy pan for poached eggs.


There was probably even more. I don't know. I'm losing track. What a blur.

Today was big. Today I went in to meet with a new prosthetist for a fitting. I'm not quite sure where this is going yet, but I think the idea is to try getting me into a fake leg again.
It's a loaded topic for me, so I'm not going to bother here about that tonight. I have a conference call in 3 minutes with my co-dance teachers and then I'm down for the count.

Some of you have asked some cool questions in the comments lately, and I will do my best to get to them this week.

1 comments:

Gwen said...

I'm never sure if lists are good or bad, even after the fact.

(I've been tired since I woke up. I'd love to take a nap now! Instead, I'll stop for coffee on my way to the next stop. Coffee does not equal sleep.)