Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ten on tuesday

Ten on Tuesday
10 Best Movies You’ve Seen Lately
~~~~~~~~~

Well, this should be quick and easy. I have not seen 10 movies "lately".

1) Avatar. Oh, how I resisted. The trailers made it look like something I would realllly dislike, but the reviews from friends were so good I decided to give it a go. Turns out I realllly liked it.

2) Up in The Air. Also wasn't too sure I'd like it, but I loved it. Didn't like the gaggle of grown women behind me talking and texting throughout the movie though. Sheesh, even my kid has better behavior in the theater.

3) Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. Saw it on the plane ride home. Cute, funny. And I totally developed a crush on "Steeeeeve"



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to thank y'all for the comments about the migraine stuff. I have been tracking all sorts of stuff, but it never occurred to me that the weather could play a factor, and so now I'm tracking that, too. It definitely does seem "cycle related" (IfYaKnowWhatImean) mostly, although I am keeping a real close eye on potential food causes. I really appreciate all the input :-)

1 comments:

Pickyknitter said...

Meant to comment the other day - I tend to get headaches when the weather is cold, especially at night. Took a surprisingly long time to figure out that putting an extra blanket (or 3) on the bed kept me from 'scrunching' up in my sleep.