Wednesday, November 05, 2008

down for the count

It's just a few minutes after 10pm and I have been asleep for the last hour or so on the couch. I tucked MyFavoriteKid in for bed, said I was going to close my eyes for just a few minutes, and fell asleep straight away. I'm exhausted and I'm going straight to bed. I feel like I have been on high vibration ever single minute since I woke up this morning.

I'll at least let y'all know that the missing knitting showed up last night. TheMostImportantGuy came to help with kitten drama and to spend the night. He flipped back the covers on his side of the bed, and it was like a magic trick: tadaaaaaaaaa!!! There was the knitting.
Right there.
Where I kid you not, I had checked at least half a dozen times.
I swear, I could hear the giggles of the little elves that secretly live in this house and hide things from me.

I was pretty close to finishing off the second one when it went missing, but it turns out that TheMIG has a revision he'd like to make. He wants it to be shaped in the front so that the coverage extends over his chin. Looks like I'm going to be tinkering with some short rows or something.


G'night y'all.

1 comments:

Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

Hi Bonnie. Glad to hear that your knitting made a magical reappearance.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I got my PIF yesterday. I took pictures and blogged it before life got in the way of properly showing it off to the world. I love it. It's absolutely perfect, and I thank you again for your kindness.