Friday, July 25, 2008

misleading information

My routine shot out of the back of the van:



I try to take a photo like this every time I camp out in the MiniMaison. This time I was stationed on a cul-de-sac, parked in front of the home belonging to the mother of the director of the dance company.



What makes this photo misleading information is that I am no longer in Los Angeles. I drove home on Wednesday night (after leaving the dance company, and canceling my participation in the final performances).

More on that later.

Right now I'm too happy being with TheMostImportantGuy, with a full belly from a fantastic meal, and a little tipsy from the wine.


All is for the better ;-)

4 comments:

Mouse said...

You know what dude? Life is too short to do sh*t you hate... especially when its an "optional" thing that is supposed to be enjoyable.

jodi said...

What mouse said.

(formerly) no-blog-rachel said...

Ditto. Welcome home!

*hugs!*

~Donna~ said...

welcome home. :)