Saturday, May 10, 2008

snaps on saturday

Delayed post, here (okay per Blog365 rules)...
I was off the grid, but the content you see here was created Saturday.



Saturday was all about taking MyFavoriteKid to the district track meet set up for the 4th & 5th graders.
Forty yard dashes, relay races, and tug-o-wars....


My favorite part of the day was watching some of the "coaches" (read as "dads") cheering (to put it mildly) the kids on and inspiring them to pull harder, or run faters.

Here. Maybe this is a better example.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha

Excellent T-shirt. There's someone I know who needs one...

Mouse said...

LOL I was at field day today myself and saw all of the overbearing fathers screaming at the children while they were doing relay races and ball tosses. Good grief.. these people need a life.