Thursday, March 13, 2008

things around my house thursday, 11 of 52

Things Around My House Thursday

I found her in a small boutique last summer.


Right now she lives on the bookcase in the livingroom.



Sometimes she holds flowers, sometimes her vase is empty. She looks fabulous either way. She's also interesting to look at from every angle. She is heavy, and I like that she has weight to her, and that her body is textured.


I brought her home with me because when I was in the store and I removed the vase, she reminded me of doing warm-ups in my bellydance class.

And no, I haven't named her ;-)
(yet)

4 comments:

Mouse said...

*opens mouth to suggest a name and quickly shuts it again* yeah.. you already know what happens when I'm asked to name things.. ROFL.

Gray said...

That's terrific. I like her a lot. The lines are nice, and I like the two distinct surfaces and textures.

kasiaiscarly said...

she is totally cool! i want one, it reminds me of my ballet warm ups and stretching ;)

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

mouse ~ Danceena Migraina Tangine ??

gray ~ thanks.

kasiaiscarly ~ thank you!