Sunday, February 24, 2008

blogis interuptis

I should have posted earlier in the day, but I spent it knitting. *yay*

I should have posted in afternoon, but was visiting with family. *yay*

I should have posted this evening, but got sucked into the Academy Awards (okay, can I toot a little horn for Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova?!! Oh, I was so happy for them winning best Original Song...I just loved that movie). *yay*

And I should be posting tonight, but MyFavoriteKid has come out from his bedroom 3 times now. He's scared to go to sleep. Last night he had a nightmare about one of his dogs (the two dogs that now live at the Ex's, his dad's). The dog was coughing and making a horrible sound and had to be put to sleep.
I knew the emotions of putting down of the cat were going to squirt out somewhere. *boo*

I'm going to have to be on high alert MommyDuty tonight, rather than showing you my shopping bag from Stitches and whatnot.
In fact, he just called me again wanting a hot water bottle. Oy.

See y'all tomorrow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I was so thrilled for them too. And I loved that Jon Stewart brought her back out to make her acceptance speech because the conductor had been a little too fast with the music. And her speech was so great, it was totally worth bringing her back out for it.

~Donna~ said...

I thought the same thing Jennu...i was so excited for them and thought the best part of the ceremony was when she came back out and made her speech. It def was a beautiful speech. I SO want to see this movie!

Kim Ayres said...

I was half expecting you to say your dog ate your homework...