Saturday, January 12, 2008

snaps on saturday

On December 27th, 2007, before bellydance class, I was invited to take part in a little New Year's ritual. The teacher of the class before ours had set up an altar, and included handmade cards that were made with old photos of children or babies. Each card had a unique image. We were to write down our intentions for the New Year, and the photos on the cards were to symbolize newness or birthing in some way. This was the image I chose:




And these are my Intentions for 2008

3 comments:

Carrie said...

What a very fulfilling set of resolutions. Everyone should be so good to themselves!

Anonymous said...

Good Grief! I'd be lucky if I managed one of them! Good job you've got a whole year in which to do them all - you go, girl!

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

carrie ~ Yes, I think it's much better than promising to adhere to some specific plan of some sort. These are the end result goals I'd like to accomplish. Which is a good thing, because I haven't entirely figured out which direction to head in to get to some of these goals yet.

big chick ~ That is why they are called intennnnnntions. I think I've finally figured out that for me, it's all about the striving ;-)