Wednesday, October 31, 2007

mwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa



Boo! D'ya miss me???
Goooood.
Because you are about to get very sick of me.
Why, say you??
Well, because tomorrow begins the onslaught known as NaBloPoMo.



NaBloPoMo. That would be short for National Blog Posting Month, for those who don't recall the horrors of last year.
And why, you ask, do I disappear for long stretches and then come back with a screaming vengeance?
Because here, at the House O' Gimp, it either rains or shines, that's why.
Sometimes even both at once ;-)


~ Happy Halloween ~

10 comments:

Becky in Iowa :O) said...

Glad to see you're back. :) I've missed ya.

jodi said...

Yay! It's about time ;)

Ragnar said...

Yippee, I've got in home internet just in time for NaBlaPoMo!

And so good to read you again.

~Donna~ said...

YAY!!! You're back...can't wait for napoblome...whatever! A few of my favs (incl you) are doing it so i get to read you guys every day for a month! Woot! Happy Houloween! Owwwwwww....

Janice in GA said...

Yeah, I signed up for it too. At least you're interesting! :D

Mouse said...

Oh ghads.. is it that time of year again? I barely recovered from making a rambling fool out of myself last year. I might do the sweater thing as well.. I haven't decided HOW wild and crazy I'm going to get yet.

Sheepish Annie said...

Hey, it's just good to see you back in blogland! Happy posting!

Wheelchair Dancer said...

yay!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You're actually doing it? Yay! That's one more crazy to add to my list.

I thought you hated the homework aspect of NaBloPoMo so much last year that we wouldn't see you participating this time. Cool. I can't wait to hear everything that's been happening in your long silence. :)

Carrie said...

Wheeee! Blog Posting Month! Read you later!