Thursday, May 10, 2007

green



I see that during the era of computer problems, I really fell off the Project Spectrum bandwagon!

Here's my attempt at getting back on it before the April/May - Greens/Yellows/Pinks totally pass me by:



This is a house in my (current) neighborhood. These folks moved in a little less than a year ago, and the very first thing they did was paint the house green. A few days later the car appeared. It makes me smile every time I pass by.

I think maybe it's part of what prepped me for living in Disney/EdwardScissorhands land....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of green, I wonder how the homeowners association at your new place would feel about a couple of topiaries in the front yard. You know, just one or two discreet ones...not Mickey Mouse or anything...

You know, I think the very first place I ever saw topiary was Disneyland when I was tiny. :)

Anonymous said...

That house and car are subliminaly suggesting to run and buy a bag of skittles, and then eat them.

Anonymous said...

maybe the worlds biggest Shrek fan
lives in there...

Diane said...

When measuring lawns (to estimate fertilizer), I came around an ordinary suburban home to find a bright pink deck. It made me smile, too.