Sunday, December 03, 2006

get hoppin'



Now that NaBloPoMo is over, I'm rather enjoying the extra time for knitting over blogging, but I shall return! Meanwhile, here is a very important knittus-interuptus:

Carol, the Queen of Black Bunny Fibers made an announcement on the Black Bunny Hop-A-Long blog:

I'm going to draw a name on Sunday and give the winner a free Black Bunny Tote Bag (and maybe there will be a surprise inside...) To be eligible, all you have to do is be part of the Bunny Hop by joining the blog.

I just got an email from Carol that she is going to push the drawing back to noon on Monday. So go sign up! That's all you have to do! I highly recommend you order some yarn, too (you can get some at the etsy shop or through Rosie's Cellar). You wont reget it. The fiber is grand, and Carol's dyeing is delicious.

I know that suggesting y'all go sign up lowers my odds, but I'm really into sharing the fiber love, kids. I've used BBF for several projects now, and absolutely adore it:

The Lace Socks











The Shumps (in progress)











...and now The Shawl. That I haven't blogged any photos of yet. But will soon. But I'm too obsessed with knitting on it to take the time to type about it. Here's a pic I took when I finished the first repeat, and I am on the seventh repeat now.











Cannot recommend it highly enough!!

Move along now. Time's a wastin'.

1 comments:

jodi said...

Okay. I never, ever buy yarn. Hardly ever. But I've just received my third yarn shipment in three weeks (ya know they're all teeny-tiny orders, though; I am a grad student after all). And now I really have to have some exactly like your shawl. It seems poverty wants to stick with me a while longer.