Thursday, September 07, 2006

a calm in the storm

Steve Irwin is no longer on the planet and Storm got the boot from RockstarSupernova. Back to being bummed.

Ok. I didn't think she'd actually win. Based on the original Supernova tunes I've heard so far (which I haven't really cared for, and no I'm not just saying that because I'm a sore sport), they probably need a different front person. Storm is awesome, but she probably would not have been the best fit. Her stage presence has the potential to swallow up the whole damn band, and she's probably not "Ladylike" enough for Mr.Gilbey Clark anyhow. I have to give her kudos for being highly professional throughout the entire competition. See?...even bad girls can be good ;-)
Even though I wasn't sure she'd win, I DID think she'd at least make it to the final four/last week/final show and that I'd at least have a really good reason to follow the series through to the end. Now I don't care. My run with prime time is over.


Although I might have to tune in again just to see if Dilana does something different to pimp up her crutches next week. She tore a calf muscles and she went on stage with crutches that were gussied up with fake flowers. Crafty.
---------------------------

I'm prone to monthly migraines, and today is my day. Staring at the screen will not improve the situation. I'm outta here.
*poof!*

0 comments: